1800 West Hibiscus Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32901
Fundraisers We Support
- Jingle Jet
- St. Jude Hospital
Hours of OperationM - F 8:30am - 5:30pm
As America’s largest pure-play broadcaster with 460 stations in 90 cities and serving over 10,000 network affiliates, Cumulus provides high-impact local marketing solutions. At Cumulus Melbourne, we introduce business of all sizes to our community of 230,400 listeners via radio, digital media, targeted e-mail, and on-site promotions. These solutions help our customers build strong brands and tap into over $7 Billion of spending power in Brevard County.
107.1 WA1A - Top 40 Hits
The Space Coast’s #1 hit music station playing all the hits for over 25 years and is the market leader. WA1A reaches a broad demographic, from active young adults with significant disposable income to families with children in the prime buying years.
95.9 WROK - The Rocket
Brevard’s exclusive Classic Rock station has classic call letters…WROK-FM. 95.9 The ROCKET, WROK-FM is centered on the greatest rock songs of the 70’s and 80’s with a dash of tracks from the early 90’s.95.9 The ROCKET listeners are mostly men in their prime spending years.
102.7 WHKR - The Hitkicker, NASH FM
For over 25 years, WHKR has been playing today’s Best Country and now featuring Ty, Kelly and Chuck Mornings. The Hit Kicker, NASH FM 102.7, reaches an active audience that includes both
young families and more established ones that are making buying decisions every day.
1560 AM WLZR - The Fan with Mark Moses
The Space Coast’s home of the best Florida sports talk, featuring some of the most recognized names in sports from CBS Sports Radio and the only live, local sports talk show on the coast, The Mark Moses Show. Sports radio listeners are well educated and affluent with above-average household incomes, physically and socially active professionals able to buy premium products and services.
• Primary Age Group: 25-54• Primary Age Group: 25-64
• Median Age: 34• Median Age: 49
• 51% with income over $50,000• 54% with income over $50,000
• 69% Female 31% Male• 54% Female 46% Male
• Primary Age Group: 35-64• Primary Age Group: 25-64
• Median Age: 47• Median Age: 41
• 56% with income over $50,000• 44% with income over $75,000
• 67% Male 33% Female• 82% Male 18% Female
1800 W. Hibiscus Blvd • Suite 138 • Melbourne FL • 321-984-1000 • wa1a.com • 959therocket.com • nashfm1027.com • sportsradio1560.com
Cumulus Media offers a wide variety of digital solutions to enhance your radio base buy. We offer to local businesses:
- Display Advertising (Websites and Apps), including geo-fencing, keyword re-targeting, contextual targeting, search targeting
- Email Campaigns
- Video Advertising (YouTube, Video in-stream)
- Facebook Advertising and Posting
- Social Media Management
- Website Creative, Graphic Design
We are your one-stop shop for a coordinated radio and digital advertising solution that will get you results.