Green Worldwide Shipping
Natasha Khan Llewellyn
- International Supply Chain, Warehousing
- Sustainability, Customer Service
- Freight Forwarder, Shipping, Domestic
- Carbon Neutral, Uniformity, Cargo
- Export, Imports, Customs, Brokerage
- Logistics Congestion Visibility
- Supply Chain, Coast to Coast Freight
- Ftz, Section 301, Duty Draw Back
- Storage,Cargo,Vessel,Order Management
Hours of OperationMonday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Green Worldwide Shipping® is a leading provider of international supply chain logistics and freight forwarding services. 100% privately-owned, Green was founded in 2008 and has grown to 12 offices in 12 years. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Green specializes in all-modes international freight forwarding, in-house Customs brokerage, regulatory compliance, domestic distribution, warehousing, project and time critical cargo, as well as free trade zone, drawback and order management solutions.
As an important player in international logistics, the Green team is dedicated to seeking out and implementing innovative and eco-friendly transportation solutions. Green Worldwide is built on a firm foundation of respect for all stakeholders, including vendors, customers, and employees – especially, for the environment. By empowering our freight experts with trust and respect, Green is able to create powerful shipping experiences for every customer, every shipment, every time.