Melbourne Regional Chamber - Event Information - Melbourne Regional Chamber
April Small Business Council Meeting
Melbourne Regional Chamber Events
Join the Melbourne Regional Chamber's Small Business Council for the monthly meeting sponsored by MorseCom. Designed for organizations under 50 employees, this event provides an opportunity for Council Members network, share information, and gather the resources they need to improve, grow, and flourish.
We are offering a hybrid viewing option for this event as well.
Information and Guidelines for attending in person:
• Face coverings are mandatory unless you are seated and physically distanced at least six feet from the next guest or are actively eating or drinking. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided to you.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided to you upon entry.
• Refrain from physical contact such as hand shaking, hugging, or any other touching.
• All event room surfaces (tables, chairs, door handles, equipment) are sanitized before the event.
• Touchless Registration/Check-In and all attendees must register in advance.
Information for hybrid attendees:
Please note, this virtual meeting will be held in webinar/presentation style versus meeting style, which means that you will not appear on camera and you will automatically be muted. You will not have the opportunity to speak or ask questions; however, you may submit questions to the moderator and network with other participants using the chat feature.
7:45 AM - 9:15 AM Eastern
Hilton Melbourne 200 Rialto Place Melbourne, FL 32901 UNITED STATES