Please join us Tuesday, January 26th at 8am in the Chamber Auditorium for the first Business Advocacy meeting of 2021. We will be discussing our 2021 legislative priorities as we prepare for the March 17 Virtual Brevard Chambers Tallahassee Fly In. In order to prepare for the discussion on Tuesday, attached is last year’s MRC and Joint Legislative Priorities for your review. We look forward to your attendance and hearing from you on your organization’s priorities for 2021. For those unable to attend in person, there will be an option to attend virtually.
Information and Guidelines for attending in person:
• Face coverings are mandatory unless you are seated and physically distanced at least six feet from the next guest or are actively eating or drinking. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided to you.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided to you upon entry.
• Refrain from physical contact such as hand shaking, hugging, or any other touching.
• All event room surfaces (tables, chairs, door handles, equipment) are sanitized before the event.
• Touchless Registration/Check-In and all attendees must register in advance.
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Eastern
Melbourne Regional Chamber 1005 E. Strawbridge Ave Melbourne, FL 32901 UNITED STATES