Want to join the Victory Casino Cruises Family?\r\n\r\nWe are looking for experience, customer service that is off the charts, and most of all a smiling face! For the short time our guests are sailing, we want them to have the most wonderful experience possible!\r\n\r\nWe are looking for the following qualities in a Cruise Director:\r\n\r\nHospitality is the core of this position. Be a cheerleader!\r\n\r\nPersonality is a must! Always have a smile on your face!\r\n\r\nEffective communication skills.\r\n\r\nFlexibility, don\'t ever be afraid to go there!\r\n\r\nPerforming in any show/event when needed.\r\n\r\nWear costumes for special events.\r\n\r\nAttending VIP parties/host to any customers event.\r\n\r\nBeing the lead on board activities (such as bingo) \r\n\r\nPromote all upcoming events/daily activities.\r\n\r\nJust have fun! Leave an impression on our guests that make them want to sail with us again!\r\n\r\nWeekends and holidays are our busiest times and you will be needed. Click link to apply online. https://goo.gl/DaU7y5\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nThank you and good luck!\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
City: Cape Canaveral
visit our website...
Contact: Dezarae Fuste
|Nationwide Medical Licensing is Hiring
Nationwide Medical Licensing is looking for a few dedicated employees who are available to work full time after a three week part time training program as a licensing consultant making $12.00 an hour starting.
Our business assists healthcare professionals with obtaining licenses to practice medicine in the USA. Please see our website NMLicensing.com for more information.
Our hours of operation are 8:30am to 5pm, and we are located in the heart of downtown Melbourne.
We need someone loyal, detail oriented, good communication skills and someone who can take initiative. The job consists of alot of computer work and phone calls to customers. Please do not apply if you are computer illiterate.
- Be at least 21
- Have a minimum of an Associates Degree or 5 years of job experience in the health field or 3 years experience in office administration is preferred.
-Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Able to work 8:30am to 5pm on weekdays adding up to 40 hours a week.
- Must have your own health insurance or be okay with working a job with no healthcare benefits at this time.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
-Outstanding customer service, communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to speak intelligently and diplomatically with co-workers and clients.
-Excel at verbal communication and able to write accurate and timely reports.
-Ability to manage multiple assigned projects.
-Have a valid Florida driver's license and personal mode of transportation. Commuting by bus is not acceptable for this position. Living within 20 miles of office location is preferred.
The selected candidate will be one who can help advance our company goal to become the number one medical licensing company in the nation.
Duties as a Licensing Consultant:
• Deal directly with client either by telephone and electronically
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Data entry of client information
• Electronic filing and retrieval of documents
• Maintaining and accurately updating client records
• Research and analysis of documents and clients information
• Navigating between multiple databases quickly and accurately
• Completing applications accurately
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Promptly follow-up with third party personnel including filing paper work, faxing, and contacting various departments
• Send application and fingerprint packages to client
•Ensure customers satisfaction both for internal and external clients
• Must possess a good understanding capability for interpreting client’s needs and also provide contracts while interacting with the callers
• Providing the right information to all parties. • Meet applications deadline promptly.
• Organize retention, protection, retrieval of records
• Ensure security of records per HIPAA laws.
• Schedule client fingerprint appointments• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information needed
• Operate office equipment
• Process and execute customer requests
• Perform client verification
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests
• Direct requests and unresolved issues
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to execute services
• Organize workflow to meet customer time frames
• Attend all work meetings
visit our website...
Contact: Sienna Holcomb