Wynn Tax Law
1103 W. Hibiscus Blvd, Ste. 404
Melbourne, FL 32901
Visit our Website
- Tax Debt Resolution
- IRS Payment Plans: Individual Tax Debts
- IRS Payment Plans: Business Tax Debts
- Offer in Compromise: Individual Tax Debt
- Offer in Compromise: Business Tax Debts
- Innocent Spouse Representation
- Resolution of Business Tax Debts
- IRS Lien Releases & Withdrawals
- Offshore Asset Disclosure Attorney
- Tax Audits
Hours of OperationMonday through Friday 9 am - 5 pm (EST)
At Wynn Tax Law, we look forward to being your partner in resolving your tough tax problems.
Wynn Tax Law is a law firm devoted to resolving tough tax problems. Attorney Michelle Wynn is devoted to the ideal of quality representation provided on a flexible and caring basis to each and every client. She has years of experience solving some of of the toughest tax problems with the IRS and can bring these skills to bear for you. Attorney Wynn has developed relationships with IRS agents so that she can anticipate what they will need in order to reach the resolution you need.
Wynn Tax Law can help you solve virtually any problem with the IRS, including:
- Resolution of individual tax debts, through an Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreement, or Currently Not Collectible Status, or facilitating a payment in full of the tax debt.
- Resolution of business tax debts, through an Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreement, or Currently Not Collectible Status, or facilitating the payment in full of the tax debt.
- Representation before the IRS in audits (for either domestic or foreign income and assets) or trust fund recovery penalty interviews and assessments.
- Representation before the IRS for Innocent Spouse cases.
- Representation before the IRS for tax lien releases and withdrawals.
Attorney Michelle Wynn has devoted her education and skills to assisting taxpayers in dealing with complex problems with the IRS. Attorney Wynn grew up in Orlando, Florida and received her Bachelors of Arts with a Major in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida in 2008. She then went on to Quinnipiac University School of Law in Hamden, Connecticut graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2011. Attorney Wynn concentrated her legal studies in the area of Tax Law and graduated with Honors from that legal concentration in addition to receiving numerous awards for academic excellence, service to the law school, and for excelling in services provided to clients within the QUSL Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic. Since her graduation from law school, Attorney Wynn has spent her legal career helping clients who are facing problems with the IRS and state taxing agencies.