Space Coast Neuropsychology Center
1900 South Harbor City Blvd. Suite 225
Melbourne, FL 32901
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- neuropsychological evaluation
- neurodevelopmental evaluation
- cognitive rehabilitation
- cognitive coaching
- parent coaching
- cognitive behavioral therapy
Hours of Operation9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
At Space Coast Neuropsychology Center, we understand the cognitive, emotional and biological aspects of brain and medical disorders. Treatment is tailored to each patient’s needs and is family centered.
Dr. Salinas is one of the few bilingual Spanish/English neuropsychologists in Florida with expertise in cultural neuropsychology. She trained and worked in leading teaching hospitals including Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard Medical School and Emory University Medical School.
Dr. Salinas received specialty training in working with children and adults who have neurological conditions by well known doctors in her field. She has consulted with physicians and scientists who are among the best in the world.
She helped develop the epilepsy neuropsychology program at Florida Hospital. She is adjunct faculty at Florida Tech and UCF with 17 publications and over 35 national/international conference presentations.
Professionally, she is active and holds leadership positions at the national level. Dr. Salinas is a warm and caring doctor who loves working with her patients. She will do everything possible to ensure you have excellent care and an outstanding patient experience.
Services (For Ages: From Birth to Adults)
• Neuropsychological & Neurodevelopmental Evaluations
• Sports Concussion Evaluations
• Cognitive Rehabilitation
• Expectant Mother Coaching, Parent Coaching
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Conditions We Treat
We have expertise in treating infants, toddlers, children, teens, and adults who have a variety of medical and neurological conditions with behavioral and cognitive problems such as:
• Sports Related Concussion
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Brain Tumors, Cancers, Late Effects of Chemotherapy
• Prematurity and Birth Complications
• Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
• Neurodevelopmental Disorders (ADHD and ASD)