Century 21 Indian River - Anthony Yantz
1090 N A1A Hwy
Indialantic, FL 32903
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Hours of Operation7am to 8pm /7-Days a week
Anthony & Amber Yantz, Realtors.
With a reputation for placing clients’ needs, goals and objectives at the forefront of every transaction, Anthony & Amber Yantz provide communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with in-depth knowledge of the area’s neighborhoods and real estate market. Anthony & Amber specializes in the sale, purchase, and leasing of homes and estates in the Space Coast and it’s surrounding neighborhoods.
- Known for their patience, listening skills, caring and understanding – Esteemed by their clients and colleagues alike for their attention to others’ needs in even the most challenging property purchase or sale.
- Praised for client satisfaction and effectiveness as counselor, facilitator and liaison – from property search or listing, through market analysis, to negotiations, escrow and closing
- Continues serving their clients beyond the close of escrow
- Comprehensive understanding of the Space Coast area real estate market
- In-depth knowledge of local communities, neighborhoods and enclaves
- A proven network of expert vendors for inspections, warranties, repair, lending and more
ALSO KNOWN FOR:
- Trust and respect by colleagues and clients alike
- Calm, well-grounded and highly effective communication skills – Perseverance, tenaciousness and attention to detail in service to their clients
- Transaction management and negotiation expertise
Amber has a background in Banking and is very detail oriented. She creates a comfortable atmosphere for her clients, making sure they are comfortable throughout every step of the process, while understanding the complexities behind real estate transactions.
Anthony has a background in Nursing and truly understands what customer service means.
“It’s not just about putting on a smile on for patients and families, it’s about listening, caring, understanding what the family is going through. It’s about telling really funny stories and creating an environment of healing” -Anthony