C Spellman, Inc/Rockledge Knights of Columbus
3435 S. Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32956
Visit our Website
- Catholic Fraternal Organization
- Hall Rental
- Wedding Receptions
- Corporate events
- Birthday Parties
- Association meetings
- Holiday parties
Hours of Operation8A-8P
Why you should join us as a Knight of Columbus!
If you’re interested in helping those in need, serving your parish, growing in your faith or having exclusive access to top-rated insurance protection for your family, then the Knights of Columbus is the organization for you.
Becoming a Knight of Columbus can transform your life. As a Knight, you have the opportunity to support your parish, give back to your community, grow in your faith and gain exclusive access to our top-rated insurance program to protect your family.
These are just some of the reasons to become a Knight. We are a band of brothers, a network of approximately 300 local Knights as part of over 1.8 million Catholic men in communities around the world dedicated to doing good in the service of God and our neighbors.
What we provide
SERVICE TO BREVARD COUNTY
· Support the parishes’ needs (St. John the Evangelist, St. Mary, Divine Mercy)
· Help meet the needs of those in the local community, including St. Mary’s Food Bank, Very Special Arts-Brevard, Special Olympics-Brevard, Harmony Farms Inc., Bridges BTC
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PROGRAMS
· Provide support through programs like “Coats for Kids” and “Food for Families”
· Aid victims of natural disasters and other catastrophic events, local and worldwide
· Donate wheelchairs to people without mobility at home and abroad
· Save lives through initiatives such as the “Ultrasound Program”
Charity is the first principle of the Knights of Columbus. Knights are men who get things done. We volunteer our time to serve our parishes and our communities. And by working together, we were able to donate more than $1.4 billion and 664 million volunteer hours to worthy causes in the past decade.
· A unique “band of brothers”
· Shared values and the support to live out our Catholic faith more fully
· The ability for our network to accomplish things together that we could not accomplish alone
Unity and Fraternity are the second and third principles of the Knights of Columbus. The Knights of Columbus was founded so that men could work together to serve their parishes and communities, protect the well being of their Catholic families, and support each other in faith and in many other ways along life’s journey. The Knights of Columbus offers its members the opportunity to grow in their faith through living the example of a charity that evangelizes and personifying what it means to be a Catholic gentleman through the practicing of good works.
· Exclusive access to our top-rated life insurance products, available only to members and their families
· Your insurance agent is a Knight dedicated to helping his brother Knights protect their families
As a Knight, you and your family have exclusive access to our top quality insurance products. In fact, no insurer in North America is more highly rated than the Knights of Columbus. As an organization founded to protect the well being of Catholic families, we have continued to take that mission seriously for more than 130 years. Generations of Catholics have counted on the Knights of Columbus, and in an increasingly turbulent world, you can trust the Knights of Columbus to affordably and securely protect the future of your loved ones and to be there when you need us most.
The Knights of Columbus is not just a fraternity in name. It is a brotherhood of Catholic men who each play a part in improving the world around them, one community at a time. They stand together in faith, dedicated to uphold the principles they cherish while lending their support and strength to parish, home and fellow Knight.
From charity for worldwide causes, to helping closer to home with volunteer activities, to a top-rated insurance program that protects those closest to you, the Knights makes the most of its brotherhood.
Make a stand among them, and you can discover how easy it is to make a difference in your life and that of others.
For more information about joining Knights of Columbus Council 6125 in Rockledge, please contact either of our membership development leads.
Ed Rizzotti (321) 242-8040 ERIZZOTTI@CFL.RR.COM
Tom Kelly (321) 208-7386 BARTO1019@AOL.COM