Renaissance Massage & Spa
Emma Lewis, LMT, LE
6559 N. Wickham Road, Suite C-103
Melbourne, FL 32940
Visit our Website
- Monthly Massage plan - $39.95 / hour
- 1 hour Relaxation Massage - $45
- 1 hour Deep Tissue Massage - $55
- Foot Reflexology - $49
- Back Exfoliation Treatment - $55
- 1 hour Facial - $45
Hours of OperationBy appointment Only !!
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday and Wednesday - Closed
We are located in Suntree, within the Brevard Medical City complex, and we are just minutes away from Viera, Rockledge, Merritt Island, Patrick Air Force Base, and Satellite Beach.
Why should I see a Massage Therapist?
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Why should I see an Esthetician ?
Esthetics is the application of various treatments to the skin, to maintain its health and vitality. Estheticians are trained in skin wellness, helping their clients balance oil and moisture content and achieve a healthy, youthful complexion.
As well as various facial treatments (described in more detail below), they commonly also perform body treatments such as salt or sugar scrubs, moisturizing or slenderizing body wraps, hair removal techniques such as waxing or threading, and hand/foot treatments to rejuvenate the skin.
A variety of treatments and products are used to protect skin from environmental hazards and combat fine lines, wrinkles, and a dull, uneven skin tone.
Estheticians are also skilled in managing conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema, and dry skin, to name just a few.
And finally, skin care treatments are wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating. If smooth, healthy skin is your goal, visiting a skin care professional can benefit you.