Inner Sight Yoga
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Yoga, meditation, mind body spirit,
- Thai yoga massage for women, balance
- Physical fitness, strength, weight loss,
- Energy, flexibility, spiritually
- Well being, happiness, inner peace
- Body sculpting, stretching, pampering
- Rehabilitation, intuition, lifestyle
- Relaxation, range of motion, healing
- Body fat loss, fitness, chakras
- Health and Wellness, conciousness
Hours of OperationCheck Facebook Page or Website. Or call 321-302-3989 to schedule a private session or updated schedule.
Hi, my name is Jennifer Cleveland. I work as a personal trainer for 10 years and a paramedic for six years. I have always enjoyed the health and fitness field, but in 2009 everything changed for me. I became legally blind due to celiac disease and I was forced to reevaluate everything in my life. Through this process I discovered yoga, and I began to focus on the mind, body and spirit connection. Because of my strong desire to help others. I started the 200-hour yoga teacher training. I completed the training in January 2012 and have been teaching ever since. I have continued my education and yoga by taking part in trainings that include becoming a Strala Yoga Guide, training in Tantra and kundalini, as well as other 200 hours of training in vinyasa yoga. I am also a Reiki to practitioner, intuitive healer and Thai yoga massage practitioner.
My goal as a teacher is to provide a safe environment for my students. I want everyone to feel welcome and excepted no matter what his or her abilities. This life is a series of ups, downs, Strengths and vulnerabilities, and I believe together, we can help each other to find balance.